Game won't launch at all

XO

Okay so this is strange. I can't put a time stamp on when I successfully launched it last, if it was before or after this weeks maintenance? but I know that I have been unable to launch the game for the past 2 days. Idk what happened. Like legit all it does is pull up the ncsoft window that appears before the raven king pops up and nada. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing lol. I have left it for over an hour to finish loading. Nothing.

Is anyone else having this issue?Or knows what's happening? Just going to add that I never had issues with the new 64bit I was among the handful that had it run completely smooth when it was first updated lol so I really just don't know what happened.

I am also having this issue, have reinstalled, tried deleting the gameguard folder and letting it reinstall. Just pops to the raven king and then................nothing. Will sit there FOREVER if I let it (literally went to bed and left it up). Wha.

Edit: also tried reinstalling the launcher and then the entire game, it's booting off my SSD too so urgh. 

Same problem here. After today's patch, it applied the patch no problem, it allows me to login, the NCSoft launcher loads and it even runs the quick file checker without any errors.  Then the launcher disappears and nothing happens.  I never get the raven king popup.  

I've tried doing a file repair followed by rebooting and still having the same issue.

I was able to find a work around, I am able to launch the game properly if I launch it in 32 bit mode.  When I selected to launch it in 32 bit mode from the launcher, it loaded normally.    

My system is 64 bit, so I'm not considering this issue fixed, but it seems to have something to do with the 64 bit client.  At least for me.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been having the same problem, it simply started to tell me that "a debugger" has been found in my system and that i have to remove it? 
I'm not good with tech, how the F do I do that?

scratch that, my debugger apparently isn't even activated...

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived