Missing Crucial Items... Help!?

AliselynDalynn

Sooooo, I have two characters and I've run into the same problem on both of them. I'm missing the Blight Necklace and Sentinels Ring which you're supposed to get from Chapter 27 at the end of act 1....

The only other way to get these are to run dungeons, that I definitely cannot do alone, and can never seen to find help with.

Any advice on what I can do... I have the next breakthrough material already, this is getting frustrating. 

You could try to go to cross server dungeon (F8 button) and find a party for Blackram Narrows to get your blight necklace. As for sentinels ring, I'm not sure what class you are, but it's very simple to solo. Just stand on the far edge of the room when you're fighting the summoned mini bosses, to avoid the boss's large burst damage; or use your class's invulnerable dodge ability (usually Q,E or double tab S). If you're still having difficulties, you could always just come back after you get a stronger weapon and soul shields. You could also buy the ring from the market place, all blue items are buy able.

6 hours ago, LunaticAzure said:

You could try to go to cross server dungeon (F8 button) and find a party for Blackram Narrows to get your blight necklace. As for sentinels ring, I'm not sure what class you are, but it's very simple to solo. Just stand on the far edge of the room when you're fighting the summoned mini bosses, to avoid the boss's large burst damage; or use your class's invulnerable dodge ability (usually Q,E or double tab S). If you're still having difficulties, you could always just come back after you get a stronger weapon and soul shields. You could also buy the ring from the market place, all blue items are buy able.

I've tried running the Blackram Narrows a few times on cross server - I guess I'll just keep trying until I get it!

As for Sentinel's ring - I was completely unable to solo that as a summoner. Is it just me or does it seem like party finder's never work? No matter what time I'm on - I can never seem to even find one person to run the dungeon with me :/

I haven't been keeping up with how summoners have changed since I last did that dungeon, but Summoners should be the easiest class to solo with. Maybe try experimenting with your skill points? It's free to reset. Use your pets taunt (should be Q) when ever possible. I think there's a spec for your healing skill which also recovers your focus. It'll help when spamming super sunflower.

As for party finder, it's basically just a recruitment shout out, people have to manual watch and apply. Prior to the recent patches, upgrade items used to be given through the surveys and quests, so a lot of people just skipped these dungeons and never look back lol. If you're still having trouble, only option left is to buy it or come back when you're stronger. What server are you on?

Archived