Solved! Thanks c:

SparCode

I'm back to Blade & Soul after a really, REALLY long break and so much has changed. I'm leveling a Lyn Summoner to get used to the game again and how everything works, but I'm only at level 18 and already hit a brick wall..

My Hongmoon Staff says "Item has reached evolution limit". I'm used to being able to constantly upgrade my original Hongmoon weapons through the stages... infernal, awakened infernal, et cetera. So.. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. The upgrades used to be really straight-forward but now, I'm not sure if there's any particular thing I'm "supposed" to do to get another weapon that IS upgrade-able.

I've tried googling answers but most just made me even more confused. Any and all help is appreciated - cheers!

17 minutes ago, SparCode said:

My Hongmoon Staff says "Item has reached evolution limit". I'm used to being able to constantly upgrade my original Hongmoon weapons through the stages... infernal, awakened infernal, et cetera. So.. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. The upgrades used to be really straight-forward but now, I'm not sure if there's any particular thing I'm "supposed" to do to get another weapon that IS upgrade-able.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

In short:

• Before entering silverfrost mountains, you have and can only use NONupgradeable weapons and accessoires through quests/surveys. So you have to change them everytime like in other games.
  • AFTER entering the silverfrost fields, you will get a UPGRADEABLE weapon through a story quest

9 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

In short:

• Before entering silverfrost mountains, you have and can only use NONupgradeable weapons and accessoires through quests/surveys. So you have to change them everytime like in other games.
  • AFTER entering the silverfrost fields, you will get a UPGRADEABLE weapon through a story quest

Oooh, okay, thank you so much! I appreciate the help ^^

Archived