LAG

HI guys .... recently m facing major lag in the game. I checked my ping few sec back while i was in the game & it was showing 2-3ms. My broadband speed is 4mbps & m playing the game on the laptop with a lan connection not via wifi. My laptop spec is 16gb DDR5 (8+8) , core i7 6700HQ 2.6GHZ , 980ti 8gb VRAM plus i have "Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition 8GB PCI Express 3.0" added externally via Alienware graphic amplifier.... 

the game is lagging poorly & in party dongeons the fps drops frequently ..... please guys help 

i did ... but it didn't worked .... plus i don't think it's the processor coz i can player other high end games like gta5 , nfs 2016 edition , battlefiels 1 with max setting  & also the other free to play mmos which i play arcage & black desert online these games r fine not even a single lag plus u gotta admit it all the above games demands much higher requerments then this game >.<  

Oh & i also forgot to tell when the lag started , it started righ after the game had a maintance last week ... before the maintance there was no issue waht so ever 

.... thinking of putting the game in repair ... :/

Archived