System Error/Disconnected From Server Message

Bellamorta

I've been having a huge issue with this lately and it happens at the worst of times i.e. in the middle of fighting a boss, pvp, Mushin's Tower.  I like this game very much but this error message is going to be the last straw.  I managed to solve the issue before today's maintenance by not running any programs that require the internet and doing the dnsflush through cmd.  Today after the maintenance, I play for about 15 minutes and I get booted with this message and I'm not running any programs and I just did the cmd a few days ago.  My internet works great.  I upload videos easily and run multiple applications and able to surf and bring up pages in milliseconds.  On another game I played before this, I won't say the name, I maybe crashed within 3 months about three times.  On Blade and Soul I have crashed well over 100 times.  What's more?  After I get this message and try to log back in, I get the "your account is already logged in" message and it goes to desktop where I have to AGAIN reload the game and sign back in.  Very annoying BnS.    Good engaging game content, immersive dungeons and mechanics but terrible server issues.  Please look into the matter.

*Happening even more today.  Every hour on the hour it crashes.  I took my firewall down, still crashes.  Same IP address, still crashes.  Not running any programs, still crashes.

*Since I wrote the first message a few days, I have crashed about 25 times.  I have done everything from lowering the settings, disabling firewalls, and nothing works.  I am convinced it is the server and it needs work.  It always happens at the last boss or right before the last boss.  It is very annoying and a huge disappointment.  I'm not sure NCSoft staff what you have to do, but please fix.  It happens to many many people and we all tolerate it because it is a fun game.  I run Windows 10.  Maybe that is the issue? 

38 minutes ago, Bellamorta said:

I've been having a huge issue with this lately and it happens at the worst of times i.e. in the middle of fighting a boss, pvp, Mushin's Tower.  I like this game very much but this error message is going to be the last straw.  I managed to solve the issue before today's maintenance by not running any programs that require the internet and doing the dnsflush through cmd.  Today after the maintenance, I play for about 15 minutes and I get booted with this message and I'm not running any programs and I just did the cmd a few days ago.  My internet works great.  I upload videos easily and run multiple applications and able to surf and bring up pages in milliseconds.  On another game I played before this, I won't say the name, I maybe crashed within 3 months about three times.  On Blade and Soul I have crashed well over 100 times.  What's more?  After I get this message and try to log back in, I get the "your account is already logged in" message and it goes to desktop where I have to AGAIN reload the game and sign back in.  Very annoying BnS.    Good engaging game content, immersive dungeons and mechanics but terrible server issues.  Please look into the matter.

Yeah I am having the same issues but they still might be having maintenance right now. I play another mmo and barely have this problem. I have yet to subscribe to the game so if this issue doesn't get better I won't.

Archived