How does HM work?

Proanden

I understand that when you play 1v1, you get +x lvls so that you are lvl 50, when you 1v1. But what I don't understand, is what HM is. When I play 1v1 I often get against people where it says "Level 50, HM9" And I don't know what it means, all I know is they smash me 100% and I can't do anything. Where as when im against a lvl 50 with maybe HM2, I stand a chance.

What is HM, and how do I get it?

46 minutes ago, Proanden said:

I understand that when you play 1v1, you get +x lvls so that you are lvl 50, when you 1v1. But what I don't understand, is what HM is. When I play 1v1 I often get against people where it says "Level 50, HM9" And I don't know what it means, all I know is they smash me 100% and I can't do anything. Where as when im against a lvl 50 with maybe HM2, I stand a chance.

What is HM, and how do I get it?

Currently, lv 50 is the max lv here. After reaching this point, you can still get exp. But instead of levels, you reach hongmoon (HM) levels. Every HM Level gives you extra stats and skillpoints. In your example, the player with HM 9 is lv 50 + 9 hongmoon levels. If you do all storyquests (and some blue quests) till end, you can easily reach lv 50 + 3-4 hongmoon levels.

13 minutes ago, Proanden said:

Ok, but if I reach lvl 50 and reach let's say HM3 will I lose my HM when they increase the lvl cap to 55? 

No, then it will be saved till hitting the max Level cap. For example: Lv 50/51/52/53/54/55 + HM 3. Only after hitting Level 55 you can level higher hongmoon levels.

Archived