Help with Profane Weapon

Shikolin

Could anyone help me obtain Profane sword for my Blade Master? I'm currently at True infernal 10 but i'm way undergeared for lvl 49 story quests, so I don't do much damage; Die fast.

I've killed Profane Jiangshi a ton of time but the rng boxes have given me EVERYTHING other than class-appropriate sword.

I have obtained 5 gauntlets, 5 daggers, 5 staves, 4 bangles, 3 bracers, 5 lynblades, 5 razors, 4 axes, 15 5-pack, 28 3-packs, 8 8-packs, 5 chest outfits and 1 headgear out of the wheel. If only profane could be sold in marketplace, I would have gone that route. I feel stuck. It always feels like the game's rng is against me, not entirely random.

There's barely anyone here so I have to fight mostly alone until someone shows up 3/4 of the way through; I lose weapon durability fast, too.

Running low on repairing hammers, I have exhausted all my keys and I got little gold left after last upgrade and the keys i bought for the chests. Already used my Moonwater key on the last rng weapon chest for the last weapon upgrade.

What should i do? Can't ignore my upgrade, but can't advance in the story. Could someone sell me a Moonwater key for cheap, or help me kill this thing a ton of times fast to acquire a bulk of rng chests?

43 minutes ago, Shikolin said:

What should i do?

• Buy the essences for the wheel through market (at least 5s each)
  • Buy the brilliant key via market
  • Change Gold to HM Coins through Ctrl + C and buy the brilliant key via hongmoon store
  • Ask faction chat for help
  • Join a clan and ask them for help

Archived