Can we get balance?

Blazepius

I know that it is very difficult to balance MMOs properly. I get it, one simple change in our world takes millions within a designers. Not to mention players who lose their edge get butthurt and players that don't ever gain one quit. Well one thing is different in this game that stands out from most. There are so many different leader boards that entail very different aspects of the game. When you see that one particular class has never been within the top 10 or 50 in some, perhaps a bit of investigating is should be required. Don't let your players see that common sense baffles you at every turn. The market is constantly destroyed by RNG boxes and it seems your devs don't know the difference between extreme and  moderate. Why does the switch for item drop rates only have 2 settings? Add the 3rd (a middle ground), sensible and things might be alright. I get that not everyone may not feel this way but opinions aside there some very offbalanced things happening in this game.

Example: Patch notes just got released and every class that got changed was buffed except the most poorly performing ones outside of pve who instead got a nerf not concerning pve. 5 seconds within your own game would show you there is a problem even condoning changes like this.

Archived