What class for an alt and easy time pvp-pve?

yiatsek

As title says looking for an alt.
My main is fm , i am near true scorpio , did all 6 man dungeons , farming some in 4 man, 600+ap with like 55% crit and 122% accu and 205% damage.
As you can see i spend time here and gold to earn those upgrades etc.

Now looking for an alt to do pvp most and make fun on pve as well.
I want something with less reliant on hm skills cause i dont have time to spend more than fm (i need offals on fm so working on that)
I need something for pvp as i said arena (need gold rank) and wwv.

Always played mage in wow like 10+years so i like pew pew numbers etc. I was ranged class but always had in mind to start a melee class. Before some months started with KFM but at 50
realized that cant play with him.  So changed on my loved class FM.

Also i have to say that hate lyn race ... but always every1 said to me that must play summoner.

Tbh i started bm i have him like 40 lvl but dont know if i started the correct class for my style. Its really easy till now but i am afraid him from ly last experience with kfm.

In past had in mind assasin but he needs many hm skills to be good and also he needs high ping so i decided to dont play assasin.

So in summary , need an alternative class for fun , i want him for pvp most , i will work him for gold rank . Less reliant hm skill cause always doing first dailies with fm and bgs with fm etc so not many time for alt :D So at start need some1 who can handle the situation easier than others..i need some1 to make things fast and easy at start

Thanks

Destroyers are in comparison with other classes less dependant on hm skills imo. If you want an easy time to reach gold, pick a destroyer, level him to about level 36-40 and get matched with level 50 people who don't know how to play their class. You get a lot of rating this way. I've tested it out with a level 40 destroyer and I reached gold with only 11 win and 1 lose. Quite a lot of wins are against level 50+.

Archived