getting put against hongmoons

Kazimer

PvP is one of my favorite parts of bns. That is unless you lose continuously. During lv 15 to about 30, pvp was smooth sailing for me. I was put against opponents that was about the same lv as me. But being a force master in pvp is kinda hard and im still getting used to it. Now at lv 47, i haven't been very happy of the results of every match in the arena. I know that my opponent was better than me, but putting me against someone who is HM 8 really annoys the heck out of me. The many times i have rage quit after the quick losses against Hongmoons is too much for me to count. I hate having to be stunned the whole time by hm blade masters and having hm assassins be invisible the whole time then sneak attack me. Could someone tell me why im put against hongmoons? Its been awhile since i went against someone around my level. I have been going down the ranks because of this (silver). Thank you.

There just isn't that many <50s doing PvP since it's fairly easy to level and most people don't like to play with a half-complete kit. To avoid insane queue times, it matches you with level 50s. Expect your rating to take another hit when you're level 50.

Archived