Out of Combat Bug Update?!

StellaNoxFleuret

Hello Team NcSoft,

As many PPl allready told u about the Following Problem example : BD most effected coz of 36 sec Cd to switch back to Drawstance

There are Bossfights and it only happen in Bossfights, where at ALWAYS the same Points this Bug happen that the charackter leave Battelstance.

This make us lose our Dps Stance and Buff...(Eletric Surge for example)

Once the Boss uses a specific Atk in his Rotation it happens and always at the exact same Moment ( Mushin Tower 9-15 is extrem good Area to Test and research this Bug for u Guys)

I said u know about the Bug allready but there is still no fix or Clue of u?

Example: Fighting at Floor 14 Ironheart Boss i exactly know when the Bug will happen coz it always does.

once he Form Himself the First Time to a Ball and Charge at u few sec later the bug will activate ALWAYS but there alot more situations this happen and many more Bosses who do this.

This makes u also abel switch build mid Fight or use 100% hp recover Food so it remove your dps buff and stance and makes u abel cheat the game by just full recover yourself all over again and again and again lel kinda stupid... i hope u finally find a way to fix this... thx u...

Archived