Help ;-; - Farming for Ivory Spectre and Blight Weapon

raybay

I'm a level 22 Soul Fighter and I cannot, for the life of me, farm for that flipping Ivory Spectre outfit. Since I'm a F2P player, it's probably one of the only cute outfits I'm going to be able to get. I'm hoping that one of you lovely players would be able to help  - or preferably carry - me to farm for that or the Blight Weapon. I've tried soloing it about 10 times each to get absolutely nowhere and it's really frustrating. Thank you for your time :)

My IGN is Aethryne if you want to help out :D

EU Ebon Hall

I'd recommend farming for Ivory Spectre after you level up and upgrade more, it'll be drastically easier. As for the Blight weapon, you should use the Cross Server Dungeon, F8 button or look for it among the many icons. Cross Server will auto match you with others trying to do the dungeon, so you don't have to solo.  You should also say what server you're on when asking for in game help.

Ah, thank you, I'll edit my original post. I'm also very slow at levelling up so it might take a loooooong time for me to get to a more reasonable level. Thank you for the tip on the blight weapon though :)

Archived