my SF build

xCrossFaith

hey took a look at your build and honestly I see a lot of wasted skill points as it looks like your trying to focus on both the earth and ice builds at the same time.

if your looking to optimize then its better to focus on one element in general as once we get elemental accessories in the game they will boost your overall damage of the entire build rather then just part of it.

in terms of damage most people use the ice build as its easier to build up your chi lvl making it easier to use frost storm below is the current build Ive been using for ice

ice build

its also to note that the ice build doesn't animation cancel as much as the earth build except when your in elemental stance as your wanna use your rmb 4 time during burning tundra, this will reset burning tundras CD and allow it to be cast again and if you do it right you can cast it a total of 3 times while in elemental stance

now this doesn't mean that earth build is useless it just depends more on you animation canceling with lmb+rmb+F and its more brutal on maintaining chi lvls 

Earth Build

the thing with earth is that it tends to be more bursty in dmg, yeah they are big numbers, but consistent damage is nicer imo

this is very general on both builds and in what they do and how they function ill post a video for you at the end of a good general guide for beginning soul fighters

Lastly i wanted to touch on more of why i said you had a lot of wasted skill points:

first you only need 1 point in Second Wind  (tab escape) i get that you wanna escape grabs of mobs but most mobs even with it spect to escape grabs won't let you escape

lighting fist (2) this can have 1 or 2 points in it but if your going to use 2 points keep it Form1 T2 this keeps it CD to 6sec which is need for the ice build also glacial beam (4 in elemental stance) is a double stun meaning you can CC a boss in one shot

Ground Ripple (3) you spect this for daze when knock down is better and it will give you a second KD with your 4 skill so like glacial beam you can CC a boss

Frost Nova (3 elemental stance) you have just one point in this and its better for it as Frost coil (F3 T2) you still get a 5% heal as well as more focus generation and some really nice dmg off of it. you can always switch to daze if the party needs it for like nexus but other wise more dmg is better

Lastly Chi Burst (x) this is great personal and party support at F1 T3 it give a great defense boost along with recovering focus of everyone in the party by 100% and healing your fellow party members for 40% of there health

those are the major issues i found with your build other wise i would look at the video below or at the builds i posted to get a general idea of how each build should be built

Basic Soul figter PvE guide

1 hour ago, Mangetsu said:

Ground Ripple (3) you spect this for daze when knock down is better and it will give you a second KD with your 4 skill so like glacial beam you can CC a boss

A i noticed that i missed the correct path ofc. is the kd skillet, you can see it in the name :o 

Lastly Chi Burst (x) this is great personal and party support at F1 T3 it give a great defense boost along with recovering focus of everyone in the party by 100% and healing your fellow party members for 40% of there health

T3 will no longer heal me and gives only the party the buff right? 

Nope F1 T3 will heal you for the 20% along with giving you the defense buff and the 100% focus recovery, the rest of your party will get healed for 40% though

Ok, the tooltip is more than a bit wrong...
But for the heal... that isnt a issure if you havent skillet it. Its your own  opinion to skill it. I´ll stay at T1 maybee after reaching the next HM lv. i will skill it :)

But thank you - changed some thinks but i cant fix it at the bns-tree (got every time the LBM)

This is mine. - https://bnstree.com/SF/rkEePNnP

The reason why I like this build, it's because it's based on cc and more utility, ice-based does less damage but at the end of the day, in my opinion playing B&S isn't about which party members puts out the highest dps. 

Elbow Smash - Tier 4 Stage 1 - Because in case you get aggro, you can just counter and go right back to dps'ing since for Right Punch you need to be behind the enemy to deal more damage and add freeze stacks 
KingFist -Tier 4 Stage 1 - Because the damage is just a beautiful crit which you can use twice if you're behind target.
Lightning Fist - Tier 2 Stage 1 - Because going ice build with Right Punch you run through focus a lot faster than with earth build, so you need the lower cd on Lightning Fist to use Breeze Kick and continue your Focus flow
Chi Burst - Tier 3 Stage 1 - Because sometimes you have to be a team player and heal your teammates better ;)

Windstorm - Tier 2 Stage 2 - Because sometimes you have think about yourself and make sure you stay healthy.

Criticism on my build is highly appreciated too. :)

Archived