Thanks for your Error 1000 and thanks for your Asura Dungeon

ZeronX

I  just came to say thanks to ncsoft for that awesome dungeon which works so perfectly in combination with that error 1000. Just best of the best. 

Totally awesome idea to make a dungeon where you only have to walk for like 5 minutes to get to the endboss. You don't even need a dragonpulse for that, right? Better put them into much longer dungeons, like Yeti's cave. 

Also I love the idea that when you disconnect you get kicked out of your dungeon lobby and have to go through loading screen to the game, then loading screen to the dungeon lobby and then a loading screen to the dungeon. Well, it's just 3 loading screens and 5 minutes of walk, really nothing bad. Pretty nicely done, I see. 

Did I also already tell you how I love that error 1000 disconnects? Especially when you lost your internet connection for only 5 seconds? And ESPECIALLY if you don't lose your internet connection at all, because why not? Let's treat the guys with bad internet and good internet equally. And just kick them from the game to give them some time to rethink their life choices while those 3 loading screens and 5 minutes of walk will totally help those poor people out.

And yes, I am totally not salty at all, doing Asura dungeon half an hour before daily reset and getting kicked out of this game just when Asura has half of his HP with a perfectly working internet connection... well too bad that 3 loading screens weren't enough and I had a slightly change to get loot. So lets don't put any dragon pulses there. To make this game even more interesting.

/irony off

I write a ticket to support and if I won't get any compensation for that I quit this game, yes, that was a final drop for me

99 % chance you won't get compensated. All they will do is blame your ISP most likely for bad what ever thing it is they can blame.

Just for notice I know how you feel but it feels also as bad to dc exactly at the spot when last boss on nexus has 10 % HP left. I'm not gonna login before maintenance is over. Q_Q I HAD IT! *flips table*

Archived