Fiery Nebula Stone

Daneel

Hello. Today I've got an e-mail which gave me a code with some gifts because I didn't play for a month or so. I used it and got some boxes (Prosperity Box) x3 of them, and when I opened them I've got  Fiery Nebula Stone. I've read about it but heard there are 2 types of them. So, I was wondering, until what weapon can I use them? I've heard I can until Awakened Oathbreaker (from reddit) but some say it's even further it. I want to confirm this because I want to use 3x of them from Awakened Infernal weapon to Awakened Oathbreaker :)

Thanks.

The max is up to Awakened Oathbreaker. There used to be a stone called Upgrade Nebula Stone from an event 2-3 months ago that could be used on almost everything from True Profane up to True Scorpio, but you can no longer use that stone nor can you get it anymore. If you want proof of how far you can use your stones just do this:

- in game, click on your weapon

- click manage equipment

- click on the preview tab

- hold shift and left click the weapon names

- it'll show you all possible uses for the item and any possible upgrade currently allowed

- repeat on each weapon you want to see

You'll notice that once you reach Awakened Oathbreaker, the Fiery Nebula Stone is no longer a listed option.

3 hours ago, LunaticAzure said:

The max is up to Awakened Oathbreaker. There used to be a stone called Upgrade Nebula Stone from an event 2-3 months ago that could be used on almost everything from True Profane up to True Scorpio, but you can no longer use that stone nor can you get it anymore. If you want proof of how far you can use your stones just do this:

- in game, click on your weapon

- click manage equipment

- click on the preview tab

- hold shift and left click the weapon names

- it'll show you all possible uses for the item and any possible upgrade currently allowed

- repeat on each weapon you want to see

You'll notice that once you reach Awakened Oathbreaker, the Fiery Nebula Stone is no longer a listed option.

Thanks a lot. That's a nice thing to know and good explanation :)

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎08‎.‎07‎.‎2016 at 8:43 PM, Daneel said:

Hello. Today I've got an e-mail which gave me a code with some gifts because I didn't play for a month or so. I used it and got some boxes (Prosperity Box) x3 of them, and when I opened them I've got  Fiery Nebula Stone. I've read about it but heard there are 2 types of them. So, I was wondering, until what weapon can I use them? I've heard I can until Awakened Oathbreaker (from reddit) but some say it's even further it. I want to confirm this because I want to use 3x of them from Awakened Infernal weapon to Awakened Oathbreaker :)

Thanks.

hmm, that cannot be the only criteria for getting that gift. Because I did return to this game on 3 July, after a 3-4 month absence, and no code for me :( You don't now about some other criteria for getting that code do you? Thanks in advance for any answer :)

Archived