can't buy Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charm's

MAX2016ACE

hi i have a problem when i go into the ( Hongmoon Store ) to purchase the ( Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charm ) it gives me a message that i have exceeded the limit

but i have not purchase any on that day so i waited for the next day and the same thing

i know that you can get 1 purchase per day but i have been trying to get them for almost a week now

everyday i try but no luck the last time i purchase them was on the second of july

scene then i haven't been able to get any more so is that a bug or is there some other reason

please help

never mind i'm new here

after looking it looks like we have a limit on how many we can purchase in total

it we'd have been nice if it had that message in game when we purchase them so we know

like ( you have a limit of 100 ) or somthing 

thanks anyway and i wish you all the best

16 hours ago, rapin0001 said:

I do not know. limit of 100 .  Why  ?????  I play 2 class. I have hongmoon Training Exchange Ticket 50 limit (T.T)   I Wrong.

I want  change Flawless Sparking Hongmoon Hexagonal... (T.T)

you can check and see how many you purchase 

go into your NCSOFT account >> click on Transaction history >> then click on NCoin Spent >> click on blade & soul ( N.A. ) or blade & soul ( E.U. ) 

if you go to http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/soul-fighter-patch-notes-and-overview/

and read ( Soul Fighter 2.3 Patch Notes ) under ( General ) you see this

"" Hongmoon Training Unsealing Charms are available in bundles of 10 on the Hongmoon Store for no cost. Limit 10 bundles per account. ""

so hope that helps you out 

Archived