BUG: Chapter 35, Divine Madness: Quest gone!

um

In this quest, Yu Chun asked me to go to Ironsights Academy, and then Autumnbreeze Park, and then Leafshade Courtyard. After talking to Soha in Ironsights Academy, I headed to Autumnbreeze park. I got lazy and decided to Windstride. But after arriving to Autumnbreeze, it was the "normal" environment, in broad daylight, without the fiends or demons at occupied Zaiwei earlier. Tracking the quest points to the Altar of the Divine Will (?) but no yellow indicators that point to anything. Logging in and out has no use. I windstrided to Grand Harvest Square and then manually entered the Zaiwei entrance from the south, but still the "normal" environment. The Abandon button is grayed out (to try doing it again). What should I do?

Edited by um

On 6/18/2016 at 10:28 AM, um said:

In this quest, Yu Chun asked me to go to Ironsights Academy, and then Autumnbreeze Park, and then Leafshade Courtyard. After talking to Soha in Ironsights Academy, I headed to Autumnbreeze park. I got lazy and decided to Windstride. But after arriving to Autumnbreeze, it was the "normal" environment, in broad daylight, without the fiends or demons at occupied Zaiwei earlier. Tracking the quest points to the Altar of the Divine Will (?) but no yellow indicators that point to anything. Logging in and out has no use. I windstrided to Grand Harvest Square and then manually entered the Zaiwei entrance from the south, but still the "normal" environment. The Abandon button is grayed out (to try doing it again). What should I do?

Not sure if you still need help but here's a fix for your problem.  

Go to Moonwater plains misty forest area, there should be a Yellow Quest marker there, you can only enter that area through a portal there 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...