Lag increese since Friday? Anyone has same?

Hi guys.

It's been a topic for a while now and I fell victim of it as well lately.

Since Friday I have major lag spikes.. it's almost unplayable for me at this point (and I'm ranged).

I wonder if it's me or there's someone with similar experience.

Last month I got myself new pc after my old died. And till this Friday it was was basically flying though the game with shiny rainbows etc.

Game run at almost full detail with no lag spikes, no need to turn characters off.. everything was just fine with over 50 fps even at most crowded GHS/SSP (normally 80-120).

Loaded first to dungeons with fair advantage over most of people.. and boom.. it's gone. FPS stayed as it was.. but lag spikes came.

Game loads way slower. It's almost as if I was back on my old pc. It even spikes as I speed run though Zaiwei..

Only change I've made is game update.. my net connection is more than fine same it was past 4 years and for other games it are as usual too.

Apart from Blade and Soul.

So is it me? Or someone had similar experience lately?

A lot of people including myself have been experiencing lagg spikes (ping wise) lately, we don't know what's going on but it's not on your edge.

I've personally haven't seen anything from NCsoft but it's definitely their servers struggling.

Archived