Question: Class and Gender change

Heya guys! 

I have a question regarding the Class and Gender change possibility coming after the Patch of today.

You will probably only be able to reply to this after the Patch but I'm a little impatient to ask anyway xD.

My boyfriend is currently playing Yun KFM, which is only a female race.

Now, he would like to change his gender into male and change from Yun to Jin.

Should he first buy a Race change to female Jin and then change to male Jin?

Also, when you change race/gender, will you get a randomized look? Will you have to buy an appearance change aswell? Or can you change all that when changing gender?

So many questions, I know. Thank you for replying though!

- Quinox / Spirit's Rest

On 6/1/2016 at 4:15 PM, HelenaSk said:

Hey hi, :D i'd like to ask if with the gender change icket you were able to change the name as wee cause i have a male and want to turn it to female, and the name i use is a male one :P

On 6/1/2016 at 6:57 PM, Kasumaru said:

I want to be a Gon Summoner :v

As I have used the Race Voucher, You can only change your race, Gender, and Style for your default character. If you have a class that is not supported by that race, Such as the Summoner or the Destroyer, for example, Race change is not possible as they are race specific, However, Gender and appearance change is available so you still get your money's worth from the voucher.

If for whatever reason you buy the ticket, Do not trash it. I recommend holding onto the ticket for  future use.

17 hours ago, Sinikiu said:

As I have used the Race Voucher, You can only change your race, Gender, and Style for your default character. If you have a class that is not supported by that race, Such as the Summoner or the Destroyer, for example, Race change is not possible as they are race specific, However, Gender and appearance change is available so you still get your money's worth from the voucher.

If for whatever reason you buy the ticket, Do not trash it. I recommend holding onto the ticket for  future use.

awww ;-; I'm a female summoner and i wanted to change to Jin assassin cause i used to play it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived