Why is so many cheaters?

Arena is unplayable,90% is cheaters...Ncsoft pls make something about this ,i like this game and i dont want remove it...if it continues in this way,all brained players will leave this game..1 month ago was so ease to be gold,now i need 1 year to be gold again ,its imposible to reach gold again,i work so hard to win and after i meet 3,4 cheaters in arrow how crush me,practicaly i dont have time to react in any way vs a cheater,they are to fast with his macro cheat..are three kind of cheaters in arena,bots afk,especially in tag match,bots fighters how is very dangerous(destroyers and kfm) and players how use a macro, how can be impossible to beat..PLEASE MAKE SOMETHING ABOUT THIS...are 4 classes here how a macro makes them invincible,KFM,BM,Destroyers and Assassins...It is  enough to stay away from these cheaters in arena (30m) to see how repeating the some combo with precise timing...Why you hide name of silvers,now i cant report them anymore. I understand CHEATERS  is hard to be removed from any online game ,but Ncsoft,you can make anything else for us,legit players..,other way to earn zen beans and soulstones,or just to decrease  the power of these 4 classes,...practically a cheater Assassin or KFM cant be touched (increase cooldown for counter skills) ...and a destro can hit you 10 times in 1 sec with his macro for no animation...You can put also a spy player in arena to recognise and ban these cheaters. NCSOFT,PLEASE,MAKE SOMETHING...indeed we have PVE but a game its not game without PVP, i broke 2 keyboards...its enough for me...i will give up if you dont make something for us ,true players.

Archived