Problem with AoE CC

ZeronX

So I play Blademaster and somehow im getting problems to use AoE CC like Shoulder Charge (the second tree one) or Anklebiter (even with extra range) vs not already CC'd enemies. Even if my opponents are even in melee range, I still somehow miss it while actually having aimed on them properly. Like if I missed, but actually he was in range of that spell. I would say it is ping problem, but somehow I don't have similar problem with using other spells which are auto-targeted. 

So it happens like that: For example Destro starts to spin, I wait out his 0,5s deflect, go in nearly melee range, use Anklebiter - nothing happens. I miss those spells in like 90% of all cases while it should be actually a hit. Is this intended and I am supposed to use those AoE spells only in a CC chain (Like Soaring Falcon grab - instant Shoulder Charge for CC) or when enemy is standing still? It's just somehow impossible to hit moving enemies even if they are in range (no, they didn't use iframes, it would be shown as "evade" or something, but I actually miss the spell). 

The actual problem is, that that happens only in Arena, in normal world on my server I hit Anklebiter etc. without problems. And it can't be ping: I can techchase for example perfectly or deflect spells on time, so it's not the case. 

Any ideas?

It's because of ping, you have to aim them ahead of where they are, my ping is shit, KFM love to q/e me from 5 meters away on my screen, I have to aim pretty far ahead of assassins path in stealth to hit them just to get evade message spammed in my face. Also the amount of summoners that walk into my BDs spin with seed shroud from extreme distances is annoying.

Archived