Disconnected

BlackBones

I've seen a few ways to deal with this and have tried most of them but really, I still keep getting disconnected and I am wondering if it is because I still have windows 7 or could it be because I am in Canada..? I really don't experience lags or much of anything else just getting disconnected and it takes so long to log back in and I only get disconnected when travelling through portals. Are there any new ways to solve this? It got worse with the newest update.

22 hours ago, SapphyreRose said:

I am having the same issue and I live in the USA and have Windows 10. Every time I try to enter the portal I get disconnected. I hope they fix this soon. It is driving me nuts.

Well I was chatting with my guild about it yesterday and they said they were thinking of working on it for the next upgrade lets hope they do! Also, I don't know if this works but yesterday I decided why not scroll all the way down the agreement thing that pops up after the code and I didn't experience any difficulties after that. I'll try the 5 minute thing too though!

So far waiting in front of the portal for a good 2 minutes works as much as making sure to only go places a quest wants you to go ESPECIALLY DUNGEONS ONLY ENTER IF A QUEST SENT YOU other wise be patient. After the pin an agree form will show up scroll all the way down that seemed to have dealt with the little lag I get :3 These are things I personally think are working now I have less disconnects.

(And I know this might suck but if you are travelling far distances dragon portal flying thing seems to avoid the crash to.. :3)

Archived