A raid calendar for your community

Allgenda

Hello,

I created a raid calendar website to manage my guild events and opened it to anyone. You can find it here : www.allgenda.com

This tool allow group of players to get organized. The leader create events on the calendar and the group members are invited to register to these events.

Here are some of the features :

- There is nothing to install
- Your team can have several agendas : you can separate official guild events from guildy events
- Recurring events : you can plan your raids for years to come in one time
- I tried to make it beautiful : nice icons, the background of your choice and several skins. Browse the skins by scrolling the thumb images in the upper right corner.
- You can pick any image you want to represent your event and there are samples proposed for ingame activities. When creating an event, pick the category Blade & Soul in the upper right panel.

cat_10682.png cat_10684.png

- Email notifications to guild members. ex : you can announce the opening of new events or the comp' of tonight roster.
- Public calendars : visitors can see your events if you embed your calendar on your website.

I update the tool regularly, i will add new icons soon for Naryu Labyrinth and Bloodshade Harbor. The new icons for the heroic dungeons of Silverfrost Mountains will come just after.

Ask your questions here and send me if you need help :-)

Alan
www.allgenda.com

Facebook page

Hello,

thanks for your messages :)

I add the new dungeons myself.

I will add Naryu Labyrinth and Bloodshade Harbor very soon. Others for Silverforst Mountains will come soon after.

Tell me which one you need first.

Alan

www.allgenda.com

facebook.com/allgendacom

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

i've been a little long to add the new events. But they are now available in the tool.

I added 7 new icons for Silverfrost and Shattered Empire. See some examples for Sogun's Lament and Soulstone Plains :

cat_10694.pngcat_10695.png

See you soon for more stuff with Vengeance Breaks !

Alan

www.allgenda.com

Stay informed about Allgenda on https://www.facebook.com/allgendacom

• 3 weeks later...

Archived