Forcemaster and Warlock

L1nXX

Warlock has longer cast times, and has a really good party buff called soulburn which lets classes use their "awakened skills" i.e increase the parties damage by a lot for a short period of time.

FM has one of highest DPS's in game PvE wise, and I'd say is much more fun for PvE. Warlock requires you to stand still for some skills and I find that annoying.

For PvP, I definitely recommend FM. It's probably harder to learn, but has much more potential than Warlock does at the moment. Not to mention with PvP giving access to HM skills soon, FM will be even better. They're unpopular at the moment since they take time to learn, but it's almost indisputable that they have a much higher potential than Warlocks in PvP at high level play. 

I main as a Warlock, it's my favorite class at the moment.

Like PhiKing stated, you do have to stay still for some time, and casting time is much longer especially for combos. BUT I do find it more enjoyable than forcemaster, but I am biased as I generally don't enjoy the typical mage type. Warlock is a little more interesting In terms of combos and being able to summon. 

Archived