Issues with purchasing NCOIN via Credit Card

Has anyone else experienced "Failed to authorize" after trying to purchase ncoin through the in game credit card pop menu? I tried twice and both times it failed to authorize so I went to the main website and now my purchase is pending and I have to wait 12 hours for confirmation. I sent a support ticket because there are multiple things i'm a bit worried about but still have received no reply an hour later.
After reading horror stories about people being locked out of their accounts or being charged multiple times these are the things that worry me. I am unsure whether the two "failed authorization" attempts charged me or not and whether the one in processing has/or will go through. I have used paypal for two other purchases before this and it was instant with no problems whatsoever.

Just now, Proudmidnite said:

same issue with me atm. never had to wait this long for my ncoin.

Did it fail for you in game also? I'm mainly worried about getting locked out of my account after reading how some people got banned for suspicious activity due to failed attempts at purchasing ncoin.

Hi @Criitsexual

This happen to me before when i purchase from the website. When i submitted a ticket, the response i got back was this "Due to high volume of request for the product". After the 12hrs are up, the coin will be in (at least it did for me). This could be happening due to the event happening tomorrow. People are rushing to buy the keys and the additional slots so that when the event goes live, they can start using it. Hopefully that eases your mind a bit.

Cheers

Archived