Add the Option to Hide Gauntlets from View

Thauma

I would like to request the option to hide my gauntlets from view, while still having them equipped as normal. The idea of punching enemies with my bare hands without weapons is certainly worthy of a Kung Fu Master's namesake and should be an optional choice for a player. I don't think there would be much effort needed in implementing this since all of the combat animations are already in place and the weapons are simply physical objects around our fists that just happen to hit the things we use abilities against.

Perhaps the bigger problem is that many weapons clip through outfits and some default poses (Female Gon in particular) that people wouldn't want to display their amazing weapons because they're too much clipping.  Fixing the weapon model clipping issues would be a much more monumental task than simply allowing us to hide the appearance of our weapons from view. On top of that, the ability to do this already exists in the Wardrobe to some extent, because we can preview an Adornment in the Wardrobe and check a box off to hide it from view.

The option would be very nice to have and would probably take very little effort to implement since similar functions already exist in the game. Maybe this can come some day?

Archived