Help me with optimizing please!!

Since Silverfrost patch or probably before it came out by like 3-5 days,I started getting crazy delays in Bns only with the same disconnected from server and they were delays not freezes etc so had nothing to do with performance and I had them even when I would go on optimize for low ends.

Support tells me its my "ISP".

Later,I get some 600 mb repair automatically one day and then next day,the game has no lags.

The lags come back later on but normally,spamming repair option every now and then gets it fixed for a while.

I still get these lags randomly.

No,moreover,If I use any graphics higher than optimize for low ends,I get crash after like 30 mins be it in silverfrost new areas or in moonwater and other old areas and that happens only since silverfrost patch..Never happened and never gave me same crash message before silverfrost patch.

Support tells me its my "PC" being min requirement and would need to be updated to suit changes to the game in the future...Seriously?

My game used to work better in past patches..Is updating supposed to spoil game or to improve it?

No comment. :)

14 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

Since Silverfrost patch or probably before it came out by like 3-5 days,I started getting crazy delays in Bns only with the same disconnected from server and they were delays not freezes etc so had nothing to do with performance and I had them even when I would go on optimize for low ends.

Support tells me its my "ISP".

Later,I get some 600 mb repair automatically one day and then next day,the game has no lags.

The lags come back later on but normally,spamming repair option every now and then gets it fixed for a while.

I still get these lags randomly.

No,moreover,If I use any graphics higher than optimize for low ends,I get crash after like 30 mins be it in silverfrost new areas or in moonwater and other old areas and that happens only since silverfrost patch..Never happened and never gave me same crash message before silverfrost patch.

Support tells me its my "PC" being min requirement and would need to be updated to suit changes to the game in the future...Seriously?

My game used to work better in past patches..Is updating supposed to spoil game or to improve it?

No comment. :)

So I guess it's NCsoft issue. As always~~!! I have been playing Final Fantasy XIV which is NEWER and has more needs and I used to play it without any problem. 

I just hate getting the loading screen dc >w<

Archived