Low on Keys ~

Aiyik

Like the question says . . . Right now, I only have a total of 15 keys. Hongmoon keys and regular keys. I had to buy 10 regular keys to make it 15 for 23 silver I guess. I'm thinking of doing dailies but doing all the dailies sort of wasting my time for leveling and money to windstride. Any best way to farm keys? I waste most of the keys on dungeon for getting breakthrough materials.

and and upgrade stone . . . I save most of them 7 red stone, 3 green stone, 5 purple stone, 5 lucky jewel. Should I use all of them to quickly upgrade my equipment or keep saving it?

I don't know which level you are at the moment, but this are the rules I am following especially when leveling:

1) If its a blue ring/necklace/earring or weapon i buy it from the marketplace most of the times and save my keys for the not tradeable things.

2) If a not tradeable weapon etc begins to drive me mad (Huijkar I look at you!!!) I invest a few gold for hongmooncoins over the STRG+C menü and buy a key of the shop.

3) I use all the lvl36 Stones asap to level my lowbe Weapon and so on but I save the big ones for the greater updates in the later levels past 45. They cost less if you use them to upgrade as if you would use a blue item and the moment you set foot on Moonwaterplanes you can't use purple weapons for upgrading without sacrificing soulstones.

I hope this will help you to find a way to deal with the key draining chest rng.

Best regards

Minathyri

You do need to do the dailies in order to get keys unless you want to buy them. Just simply do the dailies nearby and don't rush. I understand if you feel like you are in a hurry but really there's no rush. Later on you will notice how many keys you have without knowing where to use them!

Just choose the forge keepers u can make keys yourself very cheaply or find a buddy who's with forge keepers who can sell u keys for less as it gives him XP for his forgekeeper and helping out a friend :) I have regular customers for keys they give me ingredients and I make it for them :×

21 hours ago, Minathyri said:

I don't know which level you are at the moment, but this are the rules I am following especially when leveling:

1) If its a blue ring/necklace/earring or weapon i buy it from the marketplace most of the times and save my keys for the not tradeable things.

2) If a not tradeable weapon etc begins to drive me mad (Huijkar I look at you!!!) I invest a few gold for hongmooncoins over the STRG+C menü and buy a key of the shop.

3) I use all the lvl36 Stones asap to level my lowbe Weapon and so on but I save the big ones for the greater updates in the later levels past 45. They cost less if you use them to upgrade as if you would use a blue item and the moment you set foot on Moonwaterplanes you can't use purple weapons for upgrading without sacrificing soulstones.

I hope this will help you to find a way to deal with the key draining chest rng.

Best regards

Minathyri

I'm level 40 right now ~ I only have 1 gold at this moment. How do you change it to hongmoon coins?

I have tons of infernal weapon box. I intend to use them for upgrades but I don't have any keys.

21 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

You do need to do the dailies in order to get keys unless you want to buy them. Just simply do the dailies nearby and don't rush. I understand if you feel like you are in a hurry but really there's no rush. Later on you will notice how many keys you have without knowing where to use them!

Nearby? I'm at Iksanun village so I do only nearby dailies? It's such a drag ! --'

18 hours ago, ClearSky PhoeniX said:

Just choose the forge keepers u can make keys yourself very cheaply or find a buddy who's with forge keepers who can sell u keys for less as it gives him XP for his forgekeeper and helping out a friend :) I have regular customers for keys they give me ingredients and I make it for them :×

How long does it take to make keys? How about I be your new customer? hee.

41 minutes ago, Aiyik said:

Nearby? I'm at Iksanun village so I do only nearby dailies? It's such a drag ! --'

It might be such a drag but that's the fact. Either buy the keys from market, do as many dailies as possible or craft them as ClearSky said.

Archived