PingZapper Crashing?

N0JOKE

I don't get this program.

I really don't, I've tried WTFast but this program gives me the best possible ping (60~).

This program just crashes after around 45 minutes of playtime, in the most unpredictable *cricket*ing (excuse my language) time.

I farmed a ton of beans (14k) just to get a huge amount of soulstones, and because I'm level 47 and too weak to do the purple level 50 dungeons I do Mushin's Tower for the Small Dragon Certificate.

Today was the first time I've done it and I've gotten all the to the 7th floor on my first try, it's quite easy doing it with an Assassin because I can just perma-stealth throughout the whole tower, or at least all the way to floor 7.

...And then when I left Junghado(The boss needed to kill to complete the daily and get the SDC) or whatever his name is around 15k HP the game crashed with the same error code which it writes every time it crashes (loses connection).

If anyone knows how to fix this constant connection loss problem please write it here because this is starting to get on my nerves.

Thanks you sincerely.

I use a different VPN to connect to BnS and ALL the vpn's I've used have problems with this game.

Party/Guild chat does not work sometimes.

Market does not work sometimes

Looks like the vpn fails to connect to these chat/market servers, doesn't matter if you are using the most expensive vpn.

In your case, PingZapper is losing connection with the server somehow, have no idea how to adress this.

13 minutes ago, raik7 said:

I use a different VPN to connect to BnS and ALL the vpn's I've used have problems with this game.

Party/Guild chat does not work sometimes.

Market does not work sometimes

Looks like the vpn fails to connect to these chat/market servers, doesn't matter if you are using the most expensive vpn.

In your case, PingZapper is losing connection with the server somehow, have no idea how to adress this.

So, I've just looked through PingZapper's site and it turns out that the trial version disconnects after half an hour:

https://pingzapper.com/knowledge_entries/3

Thank you for the help, I guess a premium account is the solution.

Archived