Account locked - due to suspicion activity

Hello,

I recently started playing blade and soul. This is another nc user i had, i used this one to buy guild wars.

anyway my other the user that I played blade and soul in, got locked - banned for some weird reason..... I can't log in the website and can't get inside the launcher obviously.

The reason according to the error is account locked - due to suspicion activity. I didn't use any third party progarms, or log from the different pc. I just woke up one morining and got

stuck with this ban.

Did it happen to any of you? I asked support for help, but their replay time is just insane, i got one anwer that said my mail was delivered after 24 hours, and only after 12 hour i got

the first replay with no help, only asking for more details...

Pls give me some more information about how am I suppose to deal with this thing <3

thanks in advace

Hey! Sorry to hear about your account, it can be a multitude of things, but the best advise I can give is to remain patient, answer their questions to the best of your ability, and follow their instructions.

I started a thread talking about other peoples experiences, times for responses, and other information, go ahead and feel free to have a read/keep thread updated with your experiences, ect, ect:

I am personally now on day 6 of trying to get my account back, other got theirs back in a few days.

Best of luck to you!

Yeah, just make sure when you get your account back, to go into the account settings and enable 2FA/OTP account protection, make sure your email is secured with 2FA (and never ever ever use yahoo), and stay away from the bad sites/stuff, and you should be good from here on out :)

Just now, GoatSploat said:

Yeah, just make sure when you get your account back, to go into the account settings and enable 2FA/OTP account protection, make sure your email is secured with 2FA (and never ever ever use yahoo), and stay away from the bad sites/stuff, and you should be good from here on out :)

What is OTP?

Well i have the thing the when i enter the game i need to go to my email to get a confirmation code, so there is no chance someone hacked my account.

Blade and soul staff just locked it.. i have no idea why :(

Over the Phone.

Yeah, I don't know what/why happened in your case, just general tidbits I'm sure they will pass along haha.

If you didn't get an email with an IP/Passcode that you didn't initiate/request, then I am sure they will be able to quickly resolve your issue because your account was not actualy comprimised, hopefully you don't get stick in the infinite loop of copy/paste responses though.

same here,  I can not log on after being disconnected from the server, and when trying to login turns out the same problem with you Kirito.

i've already sent email to support@bladeandsoul.com but there was no response back.

At least there are more people with this issue.

I just recieved a mail from them... and instead of solving my problome they asked me if i want to update my date of birth because it didn't match the records.

Now ill have to wait for 24 hours again untill i get a response.

Sorry to say this, but it will probably won't happen today XD

Good luck thou, I won't keep trying to get into the game, I am switching to another one(Not one from NCSOFT).

If they will message me good , if not ... They lost a player.. haha.. i really liked this game thou, shame.

OTP = One Time Password not Over The Phone. At least in this context. It even says as much in the client login in place of the "normal" PIN once you've set it up.

GL anyway...hope you get it sorted.

Archived