Attack Power

Vasyy7

Hey Guys i have a big question to all of you i have  a lvl 50 destroyer HM2 and i just wanna ask how i can reach 420+ ap for Yeti cuz every kick me i have only 388.. can you help me out with a guide p[lease os some advices.. i have Oathbreaker Axe stage 10

1. Buy Attack Power Diamond. Make sure it's attack power and not additional damage. Those are two different.

2. Keep doing lower dungeons and don't rush to those in lv 50 content. Lower AP people can do them but there is high chance you will lack DPS and HP to survive there making it impossible for others to finish.

3. Faction quests give decent amount of Soulstones. If you are in minor faction change to the ruling faction just to get the Soulstones.

4. Is your weapon Oathbreaker or is it the one that you upgraded from Hongmoon weapon? I don't judge you but it might have been bad choice to go to Oathbreaker path since the materials needed are more costly and you need them way more than for example until True Pirate.

@Vasyy7 You have two options. Just go with the Oathbreaker path or start from new Hongmoon weapon. At True Profane you have two options: Siren path or Oathbreaker. At that point Oathbreaker seems cheaper but I assume this is just to lure those foolish (or just those who didn't know about it) people to go with the more expensive route.

18 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

@Vasyy7 You have two options. Just go with the Oathbreaker path or start from new Hongmoon weapon. At True Profane you have two options: Siren path or Oathbreaker. At that point Oathbreaker seems cheaper but I assume this is just to lure those foolish (or just those who didn't know about it) people to go with the more expensive route.

Thanks that made my day!

Haven't thought of starting a weapon from the beginning. Since I also took the oathbreaker way. And 100 Gold for a upgrade is just...wow

Archived