Chapter 18 steel Giant Help

Soulestice

So I'm a lvl 47 sin and I can't solo the Steel Giant. He can see me in stealth he combos me with his aoe. I'm pretty sure the range indicator is bugged because i get out of the way and is still hits me. anyways i cant seem to beat him. People told me to try to "PvP" him down but that doesn't work either. I don't know what to do. Any help appreciated. I know that i'm bad cuz i can't permastealth him down but I want to pass this roadblock.

1) The range indicator for any boss *seems* to be bugged because you don't have a clear view of your own hitbox. I.E: you're stepping out of the AoE effect, and yet you got hit. It's most likely due to the fact that your hitbox is still *touching* the AoE. This is true for anything.

2) I'm thinking chapter 18 is the deeply wounded part after attempting to fight JinSoYun? If so, you need to grab one of the flame/ice throwers in order to break his shield down. The game will leave an indicator as to which *thrower* you should use. I.E: If the steel giant has a bluish white aura around him, use flame thrower. If it's red, use Ice.

Archived