Missing/Buggy textures?

My issue is that, about 3 days ago, I noticed a MASSIVE fps lag spike while in combat against a Mercenary Strike Captain in SoulStone Plains, and it stuck around for about 10 seconds. When it cleared up, however, I began to notice strange, lacking textures from normal attacks. For example, my Imprison special attack (Warlock) would cast a circle with 5-6 swords piercing the ground on the radius of said circle. However, after the aforementioned lag spike, those swords and the soul-like effects sprouting from it are gone. Not even some buggy hint of it, just completely gone. An NPC Forcemaster's blasts are also bugged. The basic ice attack they use has now degraded into a light puff of ice particles that come towards me; the ice ball is gone. Their ice-dragon attack is also just the dragon; all effects around it are gone. Hell, even Junghaido's face in Mushin's Tower has mysteriously dissapeared, leaving his teeth and floating eyeballs in the cavity where his face was.

I've had this problem for a couple of days now, and it still remains. I have also tried completely reinstalling the game, but to no avail. (Perhaps I did not FULLY uninstall it...?) Did BnS change a specific setting in-game to accommodate for the lag spike? Or is there something going on within my own PC?

I understand that this is more fitting on the bugs section, but as I have yet to find out if it is truly a bug, I decided to put it here. Other players may have experienced this as well, so I'm pinning my hopes that someone knows what is happening.

Archived