Faction Rations Balance?

Izayas

i think its about time ncsoft implemented a balance for the factions that should keep the numbers of players somewhat even. I play on wild springs and im in crimson legion and we are overfilled. What made me write this topic is that now after the patch theres only 3 channels in the soulstone plains and here on "wild springs" crimson holds them all mostly all the time. The cerulean players complain all day about it and its even understandable. The current prices for soulstones beeing 40s each and not beeing able to do the dailys that give the most or saving the pp during mining phase to buy pouches, thats just a heavy disadvantage. I dont rly give a crap about red vs blue i just think every player should have the same chances without having to disadvantage urself by joining a faction. So who else is for a 50-50 ratio and more channels in soulstone plains?

And as a sidenote fix the visual bug in the plains with the fire and falling meteors beeing shown without them beeing there or lights where no wounded soldiers are, or the way around etc etc..

Archived