Lament upon reaching diamond

wolftonrei

Is it just me or is reaching diamond lack luster? Right now only 5% of the gold+ player base are in this bracket so just reaching it can be considered a feat in itself, but all you get is a dinky achievement saying conglaturations! Soon enough when the next season starts your rank will reset and bye bye goes your shiny badge of awesomeness to yet again climb your way back up the ladder. Thats fine i guess, but for something that is the highest honor the game gives you i would have liked a little more fanfare, or an award with actual substance to it like a title, or a place that is restricted to diamond players that serves no purpose other then like a hangout place, or some outfit or trinket you can wear. Anything would be better then a sentence saying " You did a thing!"

you get a beautiful diamond icon next to your name...also you can buy diamond outfit and the mask ...also you can buy 50pack soulstones

imo its plenty ..if you want to reach higher go for the top rankings and you can get the other pvp outfits that actually mean something (not like diamond)

I thought the outfit and mask were not restricted to diamond. you just needed a crap ton of beans to buy enough tickets for it, and maybe i didn't explain it well enough but at the beginning of the next season i will not have that icon. I pretty much am a strict pvper in B&S i could care less for soulstones.

Archived