Help with a preset character

Deltroid

Hello there, i would like to have a preset for my future Gon character, a preset of Juwol the gon blademaster you can see during the story of cinderland and with the place silverfrost, if anybody can make an almost perfect replica of her i would be very happy because i really like her look and her character. Here is some pictures altho not very detailed, but i tried - toaster masterrace.

%7Boption%7DScreenshot_160307_002_www.kepfeltoltes.h

%7Boption%7DScreenshot_160307_003_www.kepfeltoltes.h

%7Boption%7DScreenshot_160323_007_m_solata_www.kepfe

Yeah i want a gon, because shes a gon, the bm just her class what is unavailable for gons unfortunetly, so instead ill use it for forcemaster, if you can provide the preset, you have my thanks Ra9equit, and if its very close to her look, then i may reward you with some ingame gold on the starfall crater server, sorry for late reply. By the way, the i want the body options too if possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 24/3/2016 at 7:33 PM, Deltroid said:

Yeah i want a gon, because shes a gon, the bm just her class what is unavailable for gons unfortunetly, so instead ill use it for forcemaster, if you can provide the preset, you have my thanks Ra9equit, and if its very close to her look, then i may reward you with some ingame gold on the starfall crater server, sorry for late reply. By the way, the i want the body options too if possible.

How much gold are we talking about buddy?

Archived