for dual graphics

shrl

I have radeon and Intel HD graphics for my Lenovo Ideapad 500 15ISK, and I disabled intel HD today because of irritating half second freeze which happens in like once in every 10 minutes. I always thought Radeon graphics was the hardware running BnS, but after disabling intel HD, I realized it wasn't. I have no idea how to play the game with my Radeon gpu. Please help me.

8 minutes ago, shrl said:

I have radeon and Intel HD graphics for my Lenovo Ideapad 500 15ISK, and I disabled intel HD today because of irritating half second freeze which happens in like once in every 10 minutes. I always thought Radeon graphics was the hardware running BnS, but after disabling intel HD, I realized it wasn't. I have no idea how to play the game with my Radeon gpu. Please help me.

I mean im not super tech savy but i got a radeon gpu and i can run it fine.... maybe update drivers? Kappa

If there's no graphics management utility software then you'll most likely need to go into the laptop's BIOS to switch it over.

On a side note, however, your Radeon R7 M360 actually scores lower benchmark ratings than the Intel HD 520. Not by much, though. To be honest, both of those graphics chipsets are severely underpowered by today's standards. The i7-6500U processor in that Lenovo is decent, but I still wouldn't expect stellar fps out of that particular laptop.

• 4 weeks later...

You probably don't want to disable the Intel Graphics as the AMD Radeon one likely depends on it. It should automatically switch depending on the application.

Try updating to the latest Intel and AMD graphics drivers from the Lenovo website.  http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/500-Series/500-15isk?linkTrack=GPS:Body_Search%20Products&tabName=downloads&beta=false

Alternatively, try installing the latest drivers directly from the Intel and AMD websites.

Once you have that installed, right click the desktop -> Radeon Settings -> Preferences -> Radeon Additional Settings. In the next window, go to Power -> Switchable Graphics Application Settings. Make sure BnS's "Client.exe" is set to "High performance".

Archived