Where f*ck is the old man cho? LVL 45

Maiyus

I'm lvl 45, and I'm doing the purple quest ¨Climbing to greater heights¨, I bought the Evil Ox Horn and I talked to Bunyang too, but when I have to finish the quest talking with the stupid Old Man Cho, he don't appear on the map. I have the purple star with my other missions, but in the map that signal it is not. I have tryed everything, I have abandoned the quest and I have done all again, and the Old Man Cho still not 'appairing. I watch youtube videos about this quest but they have normal all the things, please help me T-T

He is just across the arched log from where you met Bunyang. It's the same log you pass under when you're going to do the daily in the canyon. 

If you look across, there's a rock with flat top and grass, Cho is over there. You can easily walk over to the other side across the log. 

Yes, but he is not there :/

8 minutes ago, Sylvaen said:

He is just across the arched log from where you met Bunyang. It's the same log you pass under when you're going to do the daily in the canyon. 

If you look across, there's a rock with flat top and grass, Cho is over there. You can easily walk over to the other side across the log. 

I went there too, but no one is there :c Omcerror2.jpg

I see. Yes, it seems you're in the right place for the quest - the platform above the "monkey statue". If Cho is not there and you do have the Evil Ox Horn in your inventory, then I'd blame NCsoft for screwing something up due to the update. 

Archived