Art shop C: [OPEN]

Fifalde

Hi C:  Fifalde/Cemptestre/Luna (too many?) here and this is my shop! <3

I am in need of gold XD (lots of it actually) so I decided on opening a shop in hopes of making some O3O" (simple right?)

EDIT: Prices slightly altered for the newest patch.

Payment methods: gold. (Because tbh I have no idea of what else I could ask for them. XD)

I am from Iksanun ^^ but any server is alright <3 You will however have to PM me so we agree on time. O3O The method will be cross-server dungeon loot. You will bid on a random item the payment for my work C: (I do not know any other way honestly? Maybe marketplace, but I am not sure it works)

Now going on the main topic. What I can offer:

NORMAL

Sketches

Full size - 5g

Headshot - 3g

Lineart only

Full size - 7g

Headshot - 5g

Color

Full size sketch lines - 15g 

Full size clean lines - 20g

Headshot sketch lines - 9g

Headshot clean lines - 12g

CHIBI

Sketch - 4g

Lineart only- 6g

Color sketch- 10g

Color clean lines - 12g

I apologize for lacking examples ;-; I will update with more soon!... But here is my portofolio: http://cempestre.deviantart.com/gallery/

The examples are both old and new, so some might be outdated. Usually i will go with no background.

RULES (actually copied and pasted from another shop, sorry XD)

-full payment upfront, I will not start until then and from payment until the finished piece it might take as long as 2 weeks

- Please do not alter (including removal of watermark/signature), copy, nor claim any of my art as yours

- You may not resell nor profit off my art; only for personal, non-commercial use

- I have the right to turn down your request if it is too complicated, I do not feel confident/comfortable enough to draw it, or my commissions are full/closed

- Please understand that despite having a list of commissions, I may still draw personal art for myself and/or others

- Art will be finished in order of when I’ve received payment

- Expected time of accomplishment is minimum 1 week to maximum 2 months from when payment was sent

- Please do not rush orders 

• Orders are non-refundable
  • If there are important details about the order I should take note of, please tell me in advance
  • Gold payments from other servers will be accepted through cross-server dungeon loot auction

If you agree with the rules above, please complete this form:

FORM

IGN:

Reference pictures: (I clear pictures, from front and sides as well)

Type of artwork: (normal/chibi +sketch/lineart/color as I have stated them up there)

Personality:

Extra: (whatever you think you should mention)

Delete the things in brackets please ^

Slots:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2016 at 0:52 AM, Erovianni said:

Hello i am Hyeonh from Master Hong i would like to comission a fullbody portrait. Please Contact me in game for payment.

IGN:Hyeonh

Reference pictures:  http://imgur.com/a/YVbuK

Type of artwork: Normal Fullsize color clean

Personality: Shy

Extra:  Weapons optional. 

Finished piece:

24cwm7o.png

• 1 month later...

Archived