Bugs

Arcira

I'd like List the bugs i have encountered until now. Some migth be listed already.

I'm using a Forcemaster so some of these things might not apply to every class.

1.) When using blazing-/frostpalm(rmb/lmb) along with the fury(f) my character sometimes stop attacking. I have to use another skill,jump around a bit or release and press lmb/rmb again in order to remove this "freeze".

2.) Similar to 1.). If I target an enemy my char won't attack him even if he is in range (espacially with palm main-attack but sometimes other skills too). Targeting seems a little bit random overall sometimes I dont have to aim directly towards my target in order to attack it.

3.) The aoe ability range indicator of some bosses for example blackwyrm roar does not fit there actual hitbox (trying to create a list wich exactly). 

4.) 2nd boss of naryu lab die at 100k hp. Some other bosses for example challanger in tower stage 1 stay at 1hp after an attack that should have killed him and I need another hit to actually defeated him.

5.) Repair tools always consume maximum amount no matter how damaged my weapon is ( even at 99% I need 3 repairtools atm).

6.)Frost palm sometimes does not crit. I have 50% crit chance and in regular intervals I have more then 5-10 hits which do not crit (depends on my focus left). I can reset it by using another ability or if focus is exhausted the next hit can crit again. Not sure about the damage itself at this point, the thing is i can't use fury wich requires a previous skill to crit. (trying to make sure its a frostpalm and not a fury bug next time I see it)

7.) Some abilities are displayed even if I use "ctrl + f" for example blademasters flock of blades or the burning ground of meteor shower (but not the meteors itself).

8.) The abilities 1 and 2 while griped are not liste in martial tome. 1 seems to be quite random sometimes i stun my enemy sometimes i do damage and sometimes nothing happens. The second does nothing at all.

Archived