Graphics optimization much?....

I only have one question....I'm not well versed with IT stuff and I certainly don't know how game codes work but how can a game with graphic that looks like a bit more polished Metin 2 run on my laptop on less than 20 fps? I don't understand...some parts of the environment look like someone spit broccoli on the ground,the devs took a photo and used that as "grass".I swear Magicka has better graphics and works 10 times better.I don't want to hate or anything but I feel like nobody ever cared to optimize this game the tiniest bit when it comes to graphics and they just focused on player characters and skimpy women-objectifying costumes...

I just don't get it....http://imgur.com/ufm1RfO

1 hour ago, Therinfloofs said:

If it makes you feel better, this game cant pull over 20-30fps outside the arena for me on a Nvidia GTS 950 GT with 8gb of ram and an I5. Thats what i get on this with everything turned down.

This game is more CPU intensive than GPU intensive. The I5 may be hurting you to be honest. My average FPS in game is around 120-150 minus the BW then it sits about 40-60 fps. I run an I7 with 2 NVIDIA GTX 670s (yes they are old).

Archived