Best char for start

castdown

To learn about the game itself and other classes... that is a hard question. Every character makes you understand the game after you played it for a while. Summoner and Destroyer are definitely the easiest, but in my opinion... KFM has teached me the most. It is one of the harder classes tho, so I dont suggest you to play it. 

If you want a relatively simple entry into the game regarding PvE and PvP, I recommend Force Master and Summoner, maybe Warlock, Destroyer is okay too.

But you wont learn a lot while playing these classes, they are kinda no brainers at first and you will wonder where the challenge in this game is, you simply press buttons and win. I am not saying that they have no depth, but at first glance they really dont. KFM and BM are probably the most learning intensive classes. So if you want to learn a lot play those classes, but it wont be easy for newcomers.

thanks for the info! ill try warlock destroyer my problem is that i dont have lot of time all days, i have some random days on a week that i can play like 4 5 hours, is this game worth to play it with this times? what about items, its very important to get good gear for pvp, its hard to get it?

Archived