Is my laptop not good enough for this game?

Aceio

Yeah I know nothing about computer stuff but Im getting a new one this summer and someone tell me how bad this is and how much it will cost to get a decent laptop/desktop for thsi game ? 

Intel(R)Core(TM) i3-3217U CPU @ 1.80GHz 

Installed RAM: 4.00gb (3,89 usable) 

Yikes. Its pretty bad. 

The first mistake was using a Laptop for gaming as its already common knowledge that even a decent CPU can outdo a top gaming laptop. If you have some money to spend on building a PC, do it. Just a heads up though, you shouldn't buy a PC just for trying to play this game on high settings. Its poorly optimized and even people with high end gaming PC's get FPS drops. 

As for your current specs, you'd be lucky to run the game on 20 FPS + even with nobody around and on low settings. I wouldn't even want to imagine how badly your FPS drop would be during a 24-Man Raid. 

1 minute ago, IggyZecrow said:

Yikes. Its pretty bad. 

The first mistake was using a Laptop for gaming as its already common knowledge that even a decent CPU can outdo a top gaming laptop. If you have some money to spend on building a PC, do it. Just a heads up though, you shouldn't buy a PC just for trying to play this game on high settings. Its poorly optimized and even people with high end gaming PC's get FPS drops. 

As for your current specs, you'd be lucky to run the game on 20 FPS + even with nobody around and on low settings. I wouldn't even want to imagine how badly your FPS drop would be during a 24-Man Raid. 

Yes it's quite bad but I've managed to get a level 45, 33, and 15 but yeah end-game dungeons are super laggy especially the 24-man. I just turned 15 and the only money I get is Christmas and Birthday, but finally I am old enough to get a job so I need to wait until this summer to afford a better console, maybe my dad can help me build one do u have any website recommendations or money saving tips? anything haha i know nothing . 

2 hours ago, Aceio said:

Yes it's quite bad but I've managed to get a level 45, 33, and 15 but yeah end-game dungeons are super laggy especially the 24-man. I just turned 15 and the only money I get is Christmas and Birthday, but finally I am old enough to get a job so I need to wait until this summer to afford a better console, maybe my dad can help me build one do u have any website recommendations or money saving tips? anything haha i know nothing . 

If you're a lazy bum and your parents can help you with money then when summer hits take a part time job as anything you'd like or can find, don't waste the earned money on stuff like food clothes or w/e and either get a better laptop or build a machine, a i5 should do, 8gb RAM at least and a decent GPU like a GTX 960m or better. Good luck

Archived