Somehow i ended up in French server.

Hi guys so I'm pretty new to this mmo thing and when I was creating a character I just chose the top server which said NEW I had no idea it was a French exclusive server and I cannot speak French at all only English.. :/

Now I'm pretty doomed as I don't feel like creating a new character in other server I'm level 42 blade master in French server I'm always soloing and I'm getting pretty bored... I have like 1-2 people I found who speaks a little English idk what to do :(

cant even find a decent English speaking peoples to hang out with :(

CleaySky PhoeniX

I'm sorry if this sounds a bit rude.....

But if you knew it was a French server, why did you stay and level to 42?

I don't think they would do anything for you at this point.... Should've been a "Whoops wrong server." and then a switch... not a play on it for a good amount of time and THEN decide you don't like it anymore. =/

You'll either have to deal with the fact that it's French of switch servers... I don't really see another way at this point.

ClearSky come to Wild Springs.

Level 42 isn´t too bad to scrap and start over - you´ve got alot of experience already and should be able to reach level 45 in a weeks time.

I have an active clan with some nice members on Wild Springs EU. We´re a cerulean clan, and there´s a spot for you to join if you´re interested to be helped and help other friendly players ~

2 hours ago, NinjaJuicie said:

I'm sorry if this sounds a bit rude.....

But if you knew it was a French server, why did you stay and level to 42?

I don't think they would do anything for you at this point.... Should've been a "Whoops wrong server." and then a switch... not a play on it for a good amount of time and THEN decide you don't like it anymore. =/

You'll either have to deal with the fact that it's French of switch servers... I don't really see another way at this point.

I did not knew it was a french server at all tbh i just thought people are unfriendly :D

I was around level 29 when a guy told me why u in a french server for and looking for a english clan and that guy has been helping me a bit time to time. So yea ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Victorion said:

ClearSky come to Wild Springs.

Level 42 isn´t too bad to scrap and start over - you´ve got alot of experience already and should be able to reach level 45 in a weeks time.

I have an active clan with some nice members on Wild Springs EU. We´re a cerulean clan, and there´s a spot for you to join if you´re interested to be helped and help other friendly players ~

Thank you for your suggestion. I will think about it im pretty hooked up on my blade master been farming for costumes such as the Ivory spectre which  i got it. I mean i spent time on it to get it this far. I will see what to do next maybe ill max my this character and keep it for PvP and create a new one in wildsprings will see what to do now :)

24 minutes ago, ClearSky PhoeniX said:

I did not knew it was a french server at all tbh i just thought people are unfriendly :D

I was around level 29 when a guy told me why u in a french server for and looking for a english clan and that guy has been helping me a bit time to time. So yea ^_^ 

Thank you for your suggestion. I will think about it im pretty hooked up on my blade master been farming for costumes such as the Ivory spectre which  i got it. I mean i spent time on it to get it this far. I will see what to do next maybe ill max my this character and keep it for PvP and create a new one in wildsprings will see what to do now :)

I´ve got some costume crazy people in the clan already, They are very sociable and I am sure they´d love to farm customes with you :D

3 hours ago, ClearSky PhoeniX said:

I'll be creating a character in ur server tomorrow I'm pretty unsure which class I'm gonna choose not blade master and I'm interested in joining ur clan :)

Cool, I´ll invite you or have someone invite, pm me on forum when you are high lvl enough :D

Archived