Error 4049

Finr3d

So sad. Same error here... and I've only just started playing the game like three days ago. I haven't felt this excited about a game in ages and today I had a rare day of and was looking forward to just ... game to my heart's content. And then this happens.. Words can't describe my disappointment.

guys got a solution that has worked for me, delete the file that is in C: programs x86 NCSOFT BnS bin delete the folder and download Game guard from one of the other forums unzip it to the folder where it originally was and it works, files have gone missing so it replaces it all, Good luck! 

Yea, I'm still getting the Error 4049 :c . But thanks for trying.

I mean i just stuck the new one i downloaded back in there, or was i actually suppose to extract the files?

Wondering if I should re-install the whole game.

Ok, i manage out to make it works: unistall game and all nc soft, download all again, then erase gameguard folder, and set administrator rights to the client (not the launcher, that already has), then i open the launcher, gg autodownload, and the game starts without problem, i hope this can help someone too, cya

Archived