Im having problems with Summoner

Fhufuu

Hey Everyone, I don't know if im the only one that this happens to. But.. Im having problems with my regular attacks sometimes and theeeen.. my right click. SOmetimes they just... don't happen at all. Is there a special condition I missed during tutorial? Im reaching out to the fellow Summoners That might've experienced this. 

34 minutes ago, Fhufuu said:

Hey Everyone, I don't know if im the only one that this happens to. But.. Im having problems with my regular attacks sometimes and theeeen.. my right click. SOmetimes they just... don't happen at all. Is there a special condition I missed during tutorial? Im reaching out to the fellow Summoners That might've experienced this. 

Not sure what level you are, but take a guess your maybe new, Left click skill is instant cast and requires no resource and it builds 'Focus' each hit. Focus is the 10 blue round 'balls' just below your red HP bar.  

Now Right click which is your 'Rumblebee's' skill is also instant cast BUT it costs 3 Focus (depending on how may points you have in the skill) each cast, so if you have less than 3 focus it will not cast.

Most class's work like this left click generates focus or resource and right click uses focus, plus other skills also generate focus too'

For Summoner, easiest way to explain it is keep Doom and Bloom on target all the time on CD, it generates Focus (some points in this skill can make it generate 10) and then alternate between left click and right click, you could do a rotation something like doom and Bloom > 3 x right click > left click > doom and bloom 3 x right click, etc etc.

Basically right click is one of the main big damage skills and the trick to getting the most out of it is managing your focus so you are always generating some.

1 hour ago, Elvenmad said:

Not sure what level you are, but take a guess your maybe new, Left click skill is instant cast and requires no resource and it builds 'Focus' each hit. Focus is the 10 blue round 'balls' just below your red HP bar.  

Now Right click which is your 'Rumblebee's' skill is also instant cast BUT it costs 3 Focus (depending on how may points you have in the skill) each cast, so if you have less than 3 focus it will not cast.

Most class's work like this left click generates focus or resource and right click uses focus, plus other skills also generate focus too'

For Summoner, easiest way to explain it is keep Doom and Bloom on target all the time on CD, it generates Focus (some points in this skill can make it generate 10) and then alternate between left click and right click, you could do a rotation something like doom and Bloom > 3 x right click > left click > doom and bloom 3 x right click, etc etc.

Basically right click is one of the main big damage skills and the trick to getting the most out of it is managing your focus so you are always generating some.

Yeaaa.. Im new to summoner. I played FM on a russian server till... level 30+ But.. Anyways.. Im level 3 right now.. but.. My problem is that these Skills are not Instant.. at all. Especially my Rumblebee Skill. Sometimes it decides to work, sometimes it doesn't :/. Soooo yea.. I don,t know whats my problem, thought someone else might've experienced it. 

Archived