Premium Membership

PrimeM

Hello all,

I purchased a 365 day membership from the website today. I thought if you guy the 365 day membership you would get the 1000 hongmoon coin and as well as 2 other costume items. I did not get anything. After I made the purchase I received 3 emails. One stating thank you for your purchase from the NCSoft Store. The second email I got was Your subscription has been activated. And the third email says your fulfilment is complete. Does anyone know when Ill get the 1000 hongmoon coin or the items or when my membership will actually activate?

I got the same thing, only for the 90-day membership, the response I got was basically: you only get the items if you bought the membership off the website. That's exactly what all of us did. If they don't fix it, I want a refund, despite what their policy says because I don't like being lied to >.>

I am so upset! I buy a premium membership, and I go in game to check out my new cool things. Not there. Checked the subscription duration thingy, and it says I don't have a subscription. What am I supposed to do? If it doesn't show up, I will want a refund. Ugh.

This may be off topic, but I doubt this section of the forum gets much attention from moderators since you posted in the Player to Player Support

PS. check and see if there is a code that came with your purchase under History(?), you may need to input that code to active your subscription in game.

Archived