For newbies.

shrl

Many players are highly experienced in this game coming from KR, CN, or JP server, and have years of experience. It takes so long to gain enough knowledge about other classes' skills, and newbies avoid playing in arena. when I began this game and had no idea why kfm, bd, or destroyer took no damage what so ever, later learned they could resist attacks, but still took long time to figure out when they could. I personally think this was unnecessarily hard effort, had to lose in arena so many times to learn when other classes could resist. I believe a simple colour shade to indicate invincible state will help newbies a lot. It's not a nerf, cuz resisting is about timing anyways. In a game I played before, there was 1vs1 training mode against AI to help players learn fight against every class, and train newbies with strong combos. Players were pretty much prepared, or at least knew how to fight without having to lose hundreds of rounds against bots and CN/KR/JP players like I've done in this game.

I...personally think that the resist part requires special effect (could be colour flashing like bm's ground counter), BUT, it will be hard to identify due too many status to consider. However, if it's just "Iframe" that shows this special colour shade, I agree about it totally, but it'll still be hard to implement because what shade should you use for "Resist all attack for 5 hit"?

The other thing I believe could help the transition to pvp a little smoother will be having a dedicated tutorial to teach how each status effect works and how "pierce defense/parry" works.

Archived