Hongmoon shop point requirement?

Archer89

Those points are increase your premium's benefits only, and you get them with each purchase you make, to purchase from hongmoon store you need hongmoon COIN, which can be aquired from transmuting venture tokens (From daily quest revard boxes) or selling gold with the currency exchanger ^^ (You can see how many hm coin you have in the lower left part of the screen, alongside with your other currencies)

Thank you for your answer however that doen't asnwer my question (maybe I asked it wrong).

I have a friend who has around 1k hongmoon coins but he said he isn't able to purchase anything from the hongmoon shop.

So I assume you need to use NCoin first before you are able to use hongmoon coins for hongmoon shop, he has never purchased anything with NCoin.

How can I know if I'm able to purchase costumes from hongmoon shop?

I'm rank 4 with 3k points.

I don't want to end up buying 1.2k hongmoon coins just to find out I can purchase everything except costumes.

Ah now i see, i think i misunderstood you ^^. The hongmoon coin store is on the 2nd tab of the store. There you should be able to purchase stuff for hongmoon coin without spending any Ncoin. And if you have more hongmoon coin then the "Price:" then you can buy it ^^

6VOBixb.jpg

Archived