Game freezes completely when others enter combat

808068_1452549836

Hi I have a enormous problem. Everything was fine before unchained patch and latest maintenance made this worse.

Problem: Game freezes completely when other people initiate combat especially in dungeons. After things are dead I see a slideshow how the combat went and things return to normal. During this i can move and later rubberband like 1km to original position. Also chat works just fine. I get this sometimes when I do mushins tower but freezes are shorter there.

This also happens in arena some figths are fine some turn into freeze fest and some just freeze at the start. F8 dungeons and area dungeons like efleet are worst. Instant freeze when people initiate combat.

What I have tried:
 speedtest worked fine (server close to me 7ms 94,7/19,7)
 I thought maybe videodrivers and updated those
Reinstalled whole game.

These didn't help at all.

Rig:
Win 7 64bit
ASUS P8Z77-V LE PLUS
i5 3570k (overclocked to 4.4Ghz)
8G ram
GTX 660 Ti

It would be so awesome if someone knew how to fix this.

I'm having the exact same issue since wednesday's patch. The game is unplayable.

Especially the case in cross-server match making and during E Fleet/nightshade & misty woods maps

After a lot of research I found out many people have been having these issues over the past couple months.

Just search the forums or google for "disconnected from server systemerr 1000 networkerr 132 WSAlasterr 10,054"

This is a similar message you get everytime you disconnect.

Tried many suggested fixes and none has worked thus far.

I think they might've added something into the last patch to combat against bots but its causing players to DC constantly.

It might have something to do with the Asus motherboard or Razor gaming mouse, which I have both.

Symptoms:

- game freezes or crashes

- skills unresponsive even though party members keep fighting

- eventual disconnects with a message  popup saying something similar to "disconnected from server systemerr 1000 networkerr 132 WSAlasterr 10,054" or 10,600 or 10,602

- rubberbanding

- DC every 3-5 minutes on maps with a moderate amount of users or a boss fight

On 3/10/2016 at 0:16 AM, Linc1005 said:

I'm having the exact same issue since wednesday's patch. The game is unplayable.

Especially the case in cross-server match making and during E Fleet/nightshade & misty woods maps

After a lot of research I found out many people have been having these issues over the past couple months.

Just search the forums or google for "disconnected from server systemerr 1000 networkerr 132 WSAlasterr 10,054"

This is a similar message you get everytime you disconnect.

Tried many suggested fixes and none has worked thus far.

I think they might've added something into the last patch to combat against bots but its causing players to DC constantly.

It might have something to do with the Asus motherboard or Razor gaming mouse, which I have both.

Symptoms:

- game freezes or crashes

- skills unresponsive even though party members keep fighting

- eventual disconnects with a message  popup saying something similar to "disconnected from server systemerr 1000 networkerr 132 WSAlasterr 10,054" or 10,600 or 10,602

- rubberbanding

- DC every 3-5 minutes on maps with a moderate amount of users or a boss fight

Having this exact problem. Can someone please recommend a solution.

Archived